Polystone® G black is a high-density Polyethylene suitable for numerous industrial applications.
Polystone® G Black is a product approved in many countries for tank and plant construction. The demands made of the pipe-grade PE 80 (MRS class) are met and are regularly monitored by third parties.
- Excellent weldability and processing properties.
- High elongation at break, very suitable for tank construction.
- Good chemical resistance
- Suitable for contact with drinking water
- Thickness: 1 – 200 mm
- Length: 2.00 m – 3.00 m – 4.00 m
- Width: 1.00 m – 1.50 m – 2.00 m
- Colour: Black
DocumentsPOLYSTONE G BLACK B100- Datasheet
POLYSTONE G- Datasheet
Chemical processing industry- Brochure
Rochling Engineering Plastics- Brochure